Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week six





Craft: I wish to redesign the logo for Jiff brand peanut butter utilizing a futurism approach.

Composition: Since I am going with a futurism approach, I want the new logo to be sleek with a lot of color. I want it to have sort of a vintage movie poster feel to it. I googled several images of the futurism style for reference.

Concept: Since the current Jiff logo is pretty static and uninteresting, I want to approach this project with a more dynamic look in mind. If I could somehow find a way to print metallic colors that would be a plus. I'm going to start by making some sketches and doodles of my logo/label ideas then make some rough drafts in photoshop and illustrator. Whenever I approach any piece, it usually undertakes several evolutions before the final products, so I'm just going to throw as much s**t on the wall as I can, then see what sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment